Obtaining Information: Registration form set out by Prendo may require you to voluntarily provide us with information such as your name, address, contact details, birthday date, gender, location, profile picture and friend list. Such personal information will only be used to operate, maintain, enhance and provide you with our Services.
Auto Collection of certain information: Upon reaching our website, your geographical location and IP address is obtained automatically. IP address cannot be used to identify a specific person and the data so obtained is used for ascertaining demographics and improving the content to suit the interests of the users.
Securing of credentials:
- Your login credentials are a key to access your orders, your KYC documents and in some cases your banking details in the hands of others. The importance of keeping these details secured cannot be emphasized enough.
- Details for registration and content posted on the website enter the public domain and hence user caution is advisable. Data so updated, by whatever mode of registration will be utilized to send information of the website and other relevant communication. Prendo reserves the authority to decide what constitutes relevant communication for which your information will be utilized.
- Prendo strictly prohibits unauthorized usage of access credentials and assumes no responsibility for the same. If you notice any instance of unauthorized usage, kindly report the same to email@example.com
Usage of information by Prendo: Prendo may use your personal information to connect with you via newsletters, marketing or promotional emails.
Prendo does not source your data for any other reason than for website usage and will not sell, rent, share, trade or disclosed the said data for whatsoever reason without your authorization unless such disclosure is required by law or government authorities.
Disclosure to third party in following circumstances: Prendo may disclose your information: –
- In order to comply with any valid legal process such as a search warrant, statute, or court order;
- If we believe that it is reasonably necessary to comply with a law, regulation or legal request;
- to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities;
- If it is required for safety of any person;
- To address fraud;
- To resolve security or technical issues;
- To protect our rights and property;
- For Business expansion and diversification through modes of mergers, amalgamations, take overs might warrant disclosure of data to potential acquirer
Contact Us: We always have a listening ear to your questions. Feel free to write us on firstname.lastname@example.org